Tuesday, March 13, 2012

urgent

(sam and i seen here in happier times)

attention all texans: tragedy has struck the vehicle of my buddy sam flax en route to the burger records showcase at sxsw! they are currently stuck in alpine (hour east of marfa) with no prospects of escape! as somebody who's been trapped in west and east texas, this will not stand.
does anybody ANYBODY have a car/van for rent/borrow/drive, room in their touring van, space in the back of a shipping container so that these dudes can get to austin?! help me out and not only is there good karma for life but you'll be getting a care package from me with artwork, prints, and a live kitten. send me a message and let's do this! let us rescue the band!
shoot me an email if you've got any tips!
UPDATE: DUDES ARE IN A VAN AND DRIVING. SUCCESS!

No comments: