Tuesday, September 9, 2008

panorama jamma


so i just had the art show and it went smooth. i got to meet a lot of nice people from both the internet and real life. thanks to all those who came out, and even those that did not, you live on in my brain.


if for any reason you have some money burning a hole in your pocket or you would like to get any art for yourself, i think mollusk is going to have it all up on their site in the next few days.


i'm trying to keep the momentum going and keep on truckin.


hakuna matata

4 comments:

andrew said...

Hey Nat. I'm was walking down Haight St. today wearing the new shirt I got at your opening when a wizard-bearded dude came up to me and said, "Nice shirt. Are you into really good exotic psychedelics?" as he pulled a small bag from his pocket. Thanks to you and Sea Kat for helping me let the world know about my interests. Rad Show!

nathaniel russell said...

dude, that was me.

Joanie + Ryan said...

Insane stuff Nat. I just E-rocked the shirt and Push Mongo print via the web since I couldnt be there in person due to negative cash flow this month. Stoked at the pics though,

jesse said...

beautiful!!