Wednesday, August 25, 2010

wedlockin


i did a drawing for my friend michael's wedding invite. sort of a family portrait.


many moons ago i did some drawings for his album. he was the first guy who asked me to make a poster for him in california, pre-computer, pre-blog. through my blown deadlines, distractions, and even mis-spellings of his name on posters, i have appreciated his patience and support.

and isn't that the best thing about making things for people? staying connected, making friends, and being part of a larger circle of folks? yes.

4 comments:

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ said...

these are both great paintings nat. i bet your friend is stoked.

Jonathan C. P. said...

i try to live my life like that pic up top. so nice.

Mystic Friendsy said...

that invite is so nice.

Unknown said...

I was listening to a Cryptacize song and I went: "Hold the phone, who did this cover." So then I went and found out. You are awesome. Thanks.